As we get into the vacation mood, we also had to prepare to vacate our current home. This is a single glazed house that is a bit poor in ventilation as we always had to keep the windows closed else Pappu will throw out of the window whatever he has in his hands. Lack of ventilation meant the walls were wet and wet walls mean lot of dirt. I had no hope that I will get back my deposit until I came across this product called 'Magic Eraser' in Woolworths. A friend of my wife suggested to give it a try and Thank God for a change I decided to listen to what my wife said and bought this product.
Now our walls look as if freshy painted. Three cheers to the Magic Eraser, a real Magic. I have bought one for my mom now, who is a cleanaholic!
Monday, 22 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should send it to the Magic Eraser company as 'customer feedback' LOL !! :)
Post a Comment