Pappu always used to play with my mobile and ofcourse the land line as well. Once he even dialled 999, the emergency number that casued some panic at the other end. Coming to the topic, yesterday was the first time I opened my mobile in front of him. I opened it to try a different sim. This morning I was curiously watching Sachin and Sourav put yet another century partenrship and suddenly realized that my mobile was open and pappu was trying to take the sim out. Though I intervened at the right time and stopped him just short of taking my sim, thought how quick he learned it, just at one sight.
Was it Love at first sight, Pappu, My little Engineer!
Sunday, 14 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahaha... I remember trying to change the bulb for the reading lamp(with the switch on) when I was little - and this was after watching my father do it the previous day :-):-D
so chinna vayasulayae bulb vaangiruka :-)
poda dei :p
Post a Comment